Pages

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

The Excellence of Love

If I speak in the tongues of men and angels but do not have love I have become a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and know all mysteries and all knowledge; and if I have all faith so as to remove mountains but do not have love, I am nothing.
*And if I give all my money to the poor and surrender my body to be burned but do not love, then if profits me nothing.

Love is patient, love is kind and is not jealous, love does not brag and is not arrogant, does not act unbecomingly it does not seek its own, is not provoked does not rejoice in unrighteousness but rejoices with the truth; bears all things, believes all things, endures all things.

Love Never Fails...


'Nuf said.

*Isn't it interesting that this could be easier than loving someone?

No comments: