Pages

Thursday, May 8, 2008

I made it!

Finals are over! Yay!

I survived and had one of the best semesters I've ever had! It is absolutely amazing what happens when you love what you're doing. I love my major and love the work. Wow. Who knew? I always thought that school was not my cup o' tea, but I guess I just needed a little time off to find my path.

Anyway, I start another class on Monday, so summer break doesn't really happen for me until July. But that's okay too.

I'm glad for the long weekend. I spent seven hours yesterday in a coffee shop working on a take home final (and some other stuff) and our creative team meeting. I saw Austin last night and he said, "you smell like coffee". I probably still smell like coffee. One thing we realized through this week of finals was that we need a new computer... I had to steal my mom's yesterday.

So now we are on the hunt for a good notebook. Austin's is like seven years old and my desk top takes like five minutes to do anything, if it feels like it. If we're both going to be in school next semester, it might be a good idea to have at least one computer that works. So yeah, we were going to sell our old couch and buy a new one, but now I think we are going to keep our old couch and get a computer. I think that makes sense.

No comments: