Pages

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Opening Pandora's Box

Well, this is my official review and rave about Pandora. Pandora is an ingenius online radio station that tailors YOUR radio station to YOUR musical preferences. You tell it what you like, and it reaches into it's extensive database of music and plays song after song that is similar in a number of different ways to the songs you suggested when you set up the station.

I have been listening for several months and have been delighted to find that Pandora not only understands what music and which artists I already enjoy, but cleverly introduces me to new artists, broadening my musical horizons daily.

The other major plusses?

1. It's free

2. No commercials

3. It has a seemingly unlimited library

4. You can create multiple stations for your different musical moods

5. Brilliant.

Check it out for yourself at www.pandora.com

1 comment:

mary said...

Thank you so much for telling me about this. This goes on my "joy" list!!