Pages

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Gungor's Ghosts Upon the Earth

I am deeply moved by this album. Since this blog is about engaging creativity, I had to share this with you because it is incredibly beautiful, poetic and truthful, and speaks to my desire to engage the Creator. His Spirit seems to weave through this album. Gungor might just be a kindred spirit.
Crags and Clay is especially meaningful to me as I had the opportunity of travelling to the mountains in New Mexico this past month. I left with these same sentiments ringing in my heart. Gungor puts the words to my experience. I'll share another Gungor song with you that has also been speaking to my heart, Beautiful Things.

We have a beautiful God, telling a beautiful story, and we are a part of it. Grace is an overwhelming thing!
Enjoy the music, and check out the whole album if you get a chance.

No comments: