Pages

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Hello 27!

My birthday was Sunday! 

My dear friend Kelsey inspired me a couple of years ago to start making a list each year on my birthday of things I want to do in the coming year. So, last year I did a list of 26 things in my 26th year. You know, I didn't accomplish all of them but I got close, and it is a really neat feeling to look at the list and remember the cool things you did.

And so, without further ado, here is my list!

27 Things
  1. Read the whole bible
  2. Retreat
  3. Daily prayer time
  4. Observe the church calendar
  5. Visit a monastery
  6. ***** (I'm choosing not to share this one. Sorry gang!)
  7. *****
  8. Celebrate each season
  9. A month of sunrises
  10. Spend a day at a lake
  11. Ireland!
  12. Fireworks
  13. Build and play banjo
  14. Pay of 1-2 student loans
  15. 1000 things gratitude list
  16. Rangers game
  17. Explore the Big Country with friends
  18. 5k
  19. Volunteer
  20. Go backpacking
  21. Sell something I made
  22. Dinner party
  23. Play guitar at church
  24. Memorize a poem
  25. Host a poetry reading
  26. Have a garage sale
  27. Road trip to DFW with audio tour (this does exist, so I've heard)

No comments: