Pages

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Today, Austin and I played a set at an awesome charity event, the Empty Bowl. It was really fun to be a part of something that makes a big difference for so many people. We basically make 1000 ceramic bowls throughout the year and then on one day during the year we have a big event where people come and give a donation and get a bowl and soup and bread and enjoy live music and silent auctions. All of the proceeds goes to the local food pantry. It's really cool!

So today was fun! I really like singing with my husband. And I think he likes singing with me too ;)

We're still excited about upcoming events in our life. The Move is coming up quick and we have no idea where we're going to live or work! There's all kinds of ideas, sure, but we'll just have to wait and see.

No comments: