Pages

Monday, March 10, 2008

tocar la guitarra!

O MY GOSH! I just discovered guitartricks.com! I am a very happy girl right now. My poor purple guitar and I have been distant friends the past year or so, and it has been a sad thing. So hopefully we will be seen together more in the not to distant future.
YAY!

Well, I have to drag myself away from it now to study for a test I have in the morning...It is absolutely amazing how productive I can be when I am procrastinating...

Things I needed to do:
Study for my test!

Things I did:
Decided to trim my bangs...bad news...
Laundry
Ironing (What?! I never iron!)
Cooked lunch (from scratch?!)
Cleaned the kitchen (twice)
Glazed pottery
Set up an appointment to see a house (exciting but really?)
Went shopping
Played my guitar
Started writing a few songs
Blogging

Things I did not do:
Study for my test!

Things I'm still not doing:
Studying for my test! Ah!

Adios for now!

1 comment:

kbillingsley said...

Oh, Elizabeth...I'm loving your blog! You have another talent I didn't know about -- and I'm glad you're sharing with the world. Sounds like you're doing well...we miss you so much around here.

Lots of changes, and much the same...call me any day between 7 and 7:45 a.m. or after 4:00...I would love to hear your voice...love you, kim