Pages

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Galatians

Reflections on Galatians:

Lord, reading your word has been such a blessing. How can I be in relationship with you? I wan this to be my sole desireand I know you already have answered that. The desire of my heart is for your heart. Amd maybe that it "The spirit of his Son [in] our hearts, crying, "Abba! Father!" (4:6)

So maybe you stopped telling me what to do. Because there's more. You want me.

Well, I don't want to scramble and grasp and fight. I want to walk in faith through the Spirit. In freedom. Freedom. And Love. I want to walk with you. (What does this mean??)

Seems like all I can do is ask and wait and have faith that I am a child of promise. But that promise was made with Abraham and his offspring, Jesus. I am an heir only through Christ. It is only through relationship with Jesus -the offspsring - that I am in heir to the kingdom of heaven.

Jesus. You are TRUTH. I can know TRUTH, and be known by TRUTH. And it is only in that knowing that there is freedom and promise.

No comments: