Pages

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

19 weeks!

Baby girl is growing! Almost daily, I feel like my belly is getting bigger and bigger. I am really enjoying feeling pregnant, and LOOKING pregnant!

And I think we maybe, just maybe, know your name now. We care so much about you having a good, meaningful name and this might just be it. Your daddy likes it a lot, and I do too. It feels so important to give someone a name. So, someday I want you to know that we took it very seriously and we know that it's a name that we've loved for a long time. It is a special name. We are praying about it too, since right now, only God really knows who you are and if this is the right name for you, baby girl.

And then, I can't wait to meet you face to face and begin to live the life we're dreaming about already. We'll have a home and a name ready for you.
Love,
Mom and Dad

P.S.: Austin got to feel you kick for the very first time last night (Wed) at 10:50 pm! It was so sweet and cute. He was surprised at how fast and strong your little kick or punch was! He said that wasn't at all what he was expecting it to feel like. 

No comments: