Pages

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Life one day at a time

Austin and I have been busy! We went to a crazy awesome clay fest a few weeks ago and took our dog with us. He had a great time. We are such proud parents :-)

We had our first quiet weekend in a long time and it was absolutely wonderful! Let me just say I love love love being married and ALL that that implies because God is such a wonderfully creative and beautiful God! His plan works.

We cleaned our apartment better than we have in waaay too long, and that made me sad because it looks so nice and yet we are moving away from it in a month. Our sweet little first home together. It has been a haven for us.

I registered for classes today! I'm starting school in January and I'm stoked. The wheels are in motion for my master plan to save the world one marriage at a time! haha...not really, but i'm way excited about the direction God is leading me in.

And Austin is leaning toward starting school again also. He's looking at Missions. God is soooo cool. We don't know exactly how it's all going to fit together, but we're not supposed to know. That's His job. All we have to do is obey.

Sometimes I wish I were different. Sometimes I get jealous of crazy cool friends who are doing really cool stuff and I wish I was. Then I remember that God made me to be me. That my life is beautiful to Him and He has a plan for who I am. That is so satisfying! It's not up to me to make me happy. It it were up to me, I'd be very dissatisfied. I'd never be cool enough, I'd never accomplish enough, never be enough. But He is enough for me. He fulfills me.

Yay.

1 comment:

Caroline Joy said...

I freakin' love you and can't wait to see you!!! It brings me so much joy that you will be at HSU next semester! We will have to hang out all the time! :) Love you!