Pages

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Ringin' in the New Year

I've had a BLAST so far this year! Man, 2008 is lookin good! We have gotten plugged back in so easily, and Austin is excited about clay and there are just so many neat things happening.

Living with the folks, you would think, would be difficult, but the situation is showing itself to be such a blessing. We have this wonderful place to stay, wonderful family to be with, Austin has a clay studio to work in, Rocket has a yard, and no rent!

It's way cool seeing Austin out here. He's spending a lot of time with my dad and that seems to be a really cool thing for both of them. Austin is learing all kinds of dangerous things and my dad is enjoying passing on his guru-esque knowledge of tools and guy things. Every morning Austin wakes up, gets dressed and says a warm snuggly "bye my love, I'm going over to the barn," I think he's settling in nicely. *Warm, fuzzy feeling*

Friends, you guys are awesome! I was so nervous with moving that things would not be like this, but they are! We love you guys and are so thankful for your friendship. I cant believe that in the two days in a row that we have gone in to town we have had almost too much to do and too many people to see. We are very blessed. Thank you all for being in our lives.

That list is coming soon...

No comments: