Pages

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Where I am

Well, guys, I haven't blogged in a while becuase I've been super busy. The semester is well under way, I'm working on my grad school applications, I am busy at my job, and very involved in Austin's graduate studies. Needless to say that photography and nifty projects have fallen to the wayside, but I'm hoping to get caught up on some of my school stuff this week so that I can make a little time for projects. I can't just be serious all the time!

So far we are very glad we chose to be a part of MRNA (missionary residency for North America) and have met some beautiful people and dear friends already. I'm so excited to see where this will lead. We went to ACU's Summit this week and listened to John White speak about simple church which we've heard before, but it is always a joy to be in on that conversation and watch people have thier little "ahah!" moments. It's a beautiful thing. If you ever get the chance to meet John you will be blessed. He's a man with a truly compassionate heart and in tune with the Spirit. Conversation with him is always purposeful.

So, we've settled into "The Busyness" and it's really not bad at all. I'm excited about what is ahead of us.

1 comment:

mary said...

Hey, there! You are a busy girl. I need to make an appointment with you for lunch! Love you...