Pages

Saturday, October 4, 2008

I finally found the usb cable for my camera!








Last night a friend called and invited me to go ride horses with her this morning. I was completely thrilled! I haven't gotten to ride in two years and I have definitely missed it dearly. I took my camera along and had an absolutely wonderful time. Emily and her husband Vadim are in MRNA with us and we are enjoying so much getting to know the others. We had a great time talking as we rode. What a great morning. Call it the dream of every little girl, but I love horses. It's something that is very dear to me and I am sooooo glad I had the opportunity to be around them today!




This is Sugar Bear...why do white horses always get silly names? We walked up and noticed that his lips were bright purple, like he was wearing fuchsia lipstick...the mystery was solved when we were riding and saw that he had been snacking on yummy purple prickly pears.











Also, a week or so ago Austin and I went to the balloon festival with Xander and Nicole and had a fabulous time...















Also, I wanted to show you some pics of our house. I'm really happy with how it turned out since we can't paint our walls...

This is our nifty little desk area, furniture placement courtesy of Domino magazineMy vanity, finished.

All in all, we're very happy with the little nest we've created. I've had a ton of fun taking pictures lately. I didn't know what I was going to do if I didn't get to do something creative soon!

1 comment:

mary said...

I am SO glad you found your cable! Otherwise, I would not have seen these great pictures of your house. Or your horsey holiday (remember the Armstrongs calling it that?). Or the balloons (We should have gone). So happy you're having fun.