Pages

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

2010

Happy New Year!

I think it might be hard to beat 2009. Last year was such a good one!
Graduating!
Buying a house!
Renovating our house!
Awesome anniversary!
My sister got engaged!
Survived my first semester of grad school!

2010, I don't have any resolutions except for perhaps a potential vacation this summer and continuing to thrive in school.

I have to brag on my fantastic husband and wonderful parents: They completely surprised me this Christmas with a Eee PC netbook I have wanted for a long time! I'm thrilled with my new toy! It's so tiny and light weight. It's going to be so nice for classes!

On another note, we rang in the new year in style in Temple. We went to a ballroom and danced the year away. It was classic.

Well, there's nothing profound about this post, but since I haven't posted in six months I thought I'd better write something!

One of the neat things about this Christmas was getting to see all of my family. I made a trip to Dimmitt to see my Mimi, spent Christmas with Steve and Vicki in San Antonio as well as seeing my Mema and Grandad, then spent a couple of days with my parents followed by a trip to Temple to see Anita and Phil.

We're finally home again and it's time to get back to reality. I'm ready for another semester although I'm more nervous than I thought I would be. I start seeing clients very soon and that brings its own sort of anxieties. This first semester taught me so much about myself and I feel that in the words of one of my professors "this program will change you if you will let it". It has.

No comments: