Pages

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

100 Days!

Avery is one hundred days old today! I can hardly believe it, She has changed our lives for the better and I am so happy to be so fortunate to stay home with her and take care of her.

It's amazing watching her grow and learn! She  can hod her head up now, and say "mmmm" and has started babbling. She sat up in her bumbo seat today for the very first time. She smiles when she recognizes someone. And one of the best feelings in the world is that she knows me. She has a special look just for me and it thrills my heart. I am beyond in love with her.

Avery,
It has beem the best 100 days of my life, being your mother.
100 snuggly nights
100 days I cherish
And countless moments I have stored in my heart to the point of bursting already! I love you so much. I loved you before you got here, and am thankful for the precious days of getting to know you! I took you to your first parade last night and you really liked the horses and the sparkly floats.  A moment I never want to forget was walking you over to the Pramount Theatre where the community band was playing Christmas carols and we dance while you watched them and listened to the songs. I kissed your sweet little head and almost started crying because it was a perfect sweet moment.

Another precious moment was a couple of days ago when your daddy was talking to you and saying "can you say 'daddy?"" and you accidentally but very disticntly said "mommmmmy!" We laughed and laughed!

SweetAvery, you arethe lighttinour lives!
Happy 100 days of precious life, my little one!
Love, Mom and Dad

No comments: